I am currently working on what’s next and would like to explore a purpose-led organisation to help people reduce their material consumption and respond to the climate and ecological crises through instigating and demanding systemic change.
If you find these themes interesting, I would love to hear from you: Please get in touch
- Read more about me
- Follow me @jopas on Twitter
- My professional profile on LinkedIn
- Visit my company website at Volkside.com
Keen to have a chat? Contact me
A few of the things I have worked on in the past:
- ANZ.com: I led the user experience design in the early days of the website redesign from 2014 onwards and provided design direction later on.
- Volkside: I am the founder and principal of Volkside Pty Ltd. I created the Wirify and Naview concepts back in 2010 and productised them in 2011. Both products are 100% designed and built by me, end to end.
- Unbuy is a service that helps you set goals, reduce your impact, and save money by buying less.
- Wirify is a bookmarklet that lets you turn any web page into a wireframe in one click. It’s free, easy and fun to use.
- Naview helps you to design and build navigation prototypes quickly and test the usability of your navigation with users.
- These two products are still available and regularly used, although they have received few updates in recent years.
This site is not a portfolio. I would love to take you through my work in person.
Lately, I have been trying to understand the root causes of human-induced ecological and climate breakdown, and have written several essays about the systemic problems and drivers:
Read more about this minimum viable product diagram from me:
Minimum Viable Product: Build a slice across, instead of one layer at a time. #mvp /cc @aarron @benhyphenrowe pic.twitter.com/0koefYMrpf
— Jussi Pasanen (@jopas) September 26, 2014
Here’s another popular diagram:
— Jussi Pasanen (@jopas) May 14, 2019
Human centred design considered harmful (2019)